UDR 208 is in the mail! If you’re an AUD subscriber, keep an eye out for it in your mailbox.
In this issue:
- A new kind of opposition in UFT?
- Graduate students at two universities fight for the right to unionize;
- Beneli v. NLRB: Local 428 Operating Engineer keeps fighting;
- New York labor history news;
- Rank and file protest UFCW local 1149 leadership, demand reform;
- Carpenters International continues centralization; members finding participation difficult;
- Bureau of Labor Statistics 2015 data;
- Teamsters United slate reorganizes, gears up for 2016 general election;
- Labor relations and racial discrimination in the construction trades